PICTORIAL - EASY SMOKEY EYE

By 12:56 , ,

Hallo meine Lieben, 
wie geht es euch heute?! Heute habe ich mal etwas ganz anderes für euch. :)
Da ich selber noch sehr am zweifeln bin und mir noch nicht ganz sicher bin, ob euch so eine Art von Blogpost gefällt, lasst mich bitte in den Kommentaren wissen, ob ihr sowas auch ab und zu sehen möchtet! 

Hy my loves, 
how are you?:) Today I've got something really diffrent for you guys. 
I don't know if you guys like blogposts like this and I acutally don't know it either, so let me know in the comments down below how you like this post!



 
                            Nr.1 First put a brown shimmery color on your entire lid I used 
                            "Maybelline - Color tattoo 24Hours" in the color "35- On and on
                            Bronze" 
 


                            Nr.2 Then I chose a shimmery berry color and put it softly into 
                            my crease. Put on a dark brown matte color and smoke out your 
                            lower lasheline. I used the iQ Cosmetics color Collection shadow 
                            Palette. 



                            Nr.3 You can choose if you want a winged eyeliner I did so, throw 
                            on some mascara and some lashes and you are good to go! :-) 









You Might Also Like

0 Kommentare

Popular Posts